akob Hatteland Display is proud to announce the introduction of the new military computer HT B04PM MIL
with Intel® Pentium®M processor.
A powerful and ultra compact computer with most functions built into a form factor that can be placed virtually anywhere.
Overview Connectors Right View
TYPE NUMBERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
HT B04PM MIL-A1
(115/230VAC - 50/60Hz)HT B04PM MIL-A2
• 1 x Intel® Pentium®M 1.1GHz Low Voltage, 1MB L2 Cache
• 1 x Dual Head Graphics Card, DVI-I+RGB, PCI, 32MB, Max 2048 x 1536 @ 65Hz
• 1 x Automotive 40GB 2,5” HDD (Removable)
• 1 x Compact Flash Reader
• 1 x 512MB RAM DDR333
• 1 x 10/100Mbps and 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Lan
• 6 x RS-232/422/485 Serial Ports (fully isolated RS422/485)
• 1 x Parallel port
• 2 x USB ports
• Standard PS/2 for keyboard and mouse.
• Dimensions 290 (W) x 88 (H) x 221 (D) mm
• Installed OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional Eng w/SP2TESTING AND TYPE APPROVALSHT B04PM MIL-A1
is tested according to RE102
of MIL STD-461E RE102
. No further testing is pending.HT B04PM MIL-A2
is tested according to the maritime standard IEC60945 4th, IACS E10, MIL-STD 461E, 1999
and Shock Tested (50g/35ms).
For further questions, please contact our sales offices or head office: email@example.com