|ECN - Engineering Change Notification|
e would like to inform you about minor technical changes for our Rack Computers
Applicable for: HT 404P4 STD HT 405P4 STD HT404XE STD
including custom models in the format like HT 404P4 XXX / HT 405P4 XXX / HT 404XE XXX
CHANGES THAT APPLY FOR: HT 404P4 STD & HT 405P4 STD
- Standard processor Intel« Pentium«4 3.0 GHz
changed to Intel« Pentium«4 3.4 GHz
. Reason for change:
- Reduced working temperature for the processor (caused by newer technology)
- Higher performance
- Better availability This change will be effective during April 2007.CHANGES THAT APPLY FOR: HT 404XE STD
- Slight redesign of the removable hard drive tray. Frontal area of tray changes from plastic to metal.
- PCB / electronics that connects to hard drive trays redesigned, but functionality stays the same for customers.
- Possibility for SATA-II option added to PCB / electronics. Future option.Reason for changes:
- The need for easier handling of hard drive trays for customers.
- Current hard drive trays discontinued from manufacturer.This change will be effective during April/May 2007.
Type Numbers, Testing and Type Approvals will remain unchanged for all models mentioned above, including custom models.
Datasheets and User Manuals updated where appropriate to reflect the changes. Attached are links to updated documents.
Implemented by: Read & Understood by:
Frode Grindheim (Your name and Company)
Jakob Hatteland Display AS
For further questions, please contact our sales offices or head office: firstname.lastname@example.org